Email and Customer touch-points with the company were completely manual. Slow operations and close to personalisation of messages for customers.
What I've done
1. Identified and compared available tools according to features, pricing. Selected ActiveCampaign.
2. Worked with the tech team to integrate tracking and functionalities
3. Designed key desired behaviours, customer use cases based on top journeys on the various brand properties and behavioural insights available
4. Selected test and control groups of customers to launch A/B test to measure performance
5. Scaled the program to all customer segments and total audience
6. Reviewed data on regular basis to refine and adapt automations
- Open Rates of Email newsletters increased from 10% to 12%
- 'Owned' (CRM/App) channels grew from 10% to 20% in the marketing mix, resulting in decrease of CAC by 15%
- Customer frequency and monetary value increased by 26%
Scroll to top